Saturday, November 05, 2005

Copy Cat

Got this from L who got it from A...
Then I did it my waaay!
tum tum tum tum...

8 Fictional Characters You'd Love To Hang Out With:

1. Willie Wonka (obvious reasons)
2. Susan Sto Helit
3. Jeeves
4. Eric Delko (C.S.I. Miami)
5. Nightwing
6. Hobbes
7. Howl (Howl’s Moving Castle – Diana Wynne Jones)
8. Treebeard (Actually any Ent…)

7 Celebrities You'd Invite To Dinner:

1. Terry Pratchett
2. Bill Watterson
3. Julia Roberts
4. Margo Chase (executive creative director of the Chase Design Group, LA)
5. Amanda Bynes
6. Georgette Heyer (since dead is ok…)
7 James Herriot (yes, post-humously. Also I assume this is who L and A were ref to.)

6 Things On Your Desk:

1. My cell phone
2. A nearly empty cup of office coffee
3. A bottle of water
4. An envelope of proof prints
5. A box with colour pencils and pushpins
6. Chapstick

5 Places You'd Like To Visit:

1. Paris
2. New Orleans (I wish I could have done this pre Katrina…)
3. Greece (All those hours spent on Classical Civ.)
4. Broadway
5. The set of a TV cooking show

4 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me:

1. I actually LIKE the crazy frog and think he’s funny!
2. I hate elevators and have to think thoughts of grass and wide open spaces every time I am forced to use one.
3. I prefer green tea to coffee. But it has to be made just right. Therefore I drink more coffee than tea.
4. I can’t stand melon smells.

3 Things You Wish You Had Right Now:

1. A HUGE bar of chocolate
2. The ability to disappear. Like Susan Storm.
3. Tiger for my eMac


2 Names You Wish Were Your Own:

1. Mrignaini – I almost got named that. I always wonder what I’d have been like then. I think one of those hot snooty babes. Okay not so much "wish were my own" as wonder how it would be...

Day Of The Week You Love The Most:

Thursday… It’s still week, but it seems so “weekend is close” - ish. Fridays are not the same since all work you get on it has to be finished off quick or you have to work on Saturday. Plus CSI comes on Thursday.

1 comment:

Rahul Gonsalves said...

Tiger

I keep giving you stuff, do you ever bother downloading them?

Huh?