These boots are made for RUNNING!
New shoes, new shoes, yeah yeah! I just went to the nasty mall with the parents... Hate malls, hate shopping, hate shopping on Saturdays and hate shopping with parents! But today was worth the noise and crowds and irritation because I got New Shoes! At last... Silver Pumas... The silver linings on my day! Excellent Muaha, excellent muhahaha!
Was at work all morning and in hell (ie Garuda Mall) all afternoon so the pent up need for a life is spilling into cyber space via keyboard and blog.
Seen new Jessica Simpson video and also Paris Hilton ad... Why all these women think that washing cars is sexy is beyond me. All the fellas in the house, feel free to explain.
Actually life exists if I choose to seize it. I have semi plans for party tonight although don't know if I will go. New shoes to wear... hmmm.
2 comments:
A post about Silver shoes and no pictures little Dorothy?
Hah!
;)
not just silver
silver and PINK!!!! muhahahahahaha
ur secret is out... *snicker*
k is a girli girl
i said it first :D
Post a Comment