Once a Month
Yep. That's my blogging average. Why try to hide the fact that I am not a journal person? Also I always end up with a lot to say until I actually get my fingers on the keyboard... I then experience this sudden blankness of the mind. Sorta Zen actually. Maybe I should meditate in front of the screen radiation while listening to the CPU's soothing white noise. Add coffee and ministry of sound on i-tunes. Aaaaaah. Bliss.
There are people who comfort eat. And those who go on crying jags. I comfort listen. Music is a mood thing with me. That's why when people ask me, "what do you listen to?" I never have an answer. It's not that neat. So I say vague things like, "bit of rock, jazz, trance, house, some country, some classical stuff..." and watch as their eyes glaze over and they write me off as a flake or a fake.
It's the same with books. Reading is reflex. A habit like gravity or breathing. How does one package that neatly and tie a pretty bow on top?
Not that I don't have dislikes... Sidney Sheldon, Dean Koontz, Korn, A.C., Danielle Steele... All stuff that I will not willingly spend time on. There are authors/artists that I do not take to.
So lets say varied taste rather than lack of discrimination and leave it at that.
And if that whole thing sounded bitter put it down to being fed up of making polite to a bunch of foriegn models for two weeks and lets forget it happened, ok? The cloud side of an art director's silver lined life...
No comments:
Post a Comment