23 things I want to do before I die...
Go snorkeling.
Watch the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy at a single sitting.
Stand at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
Learn to cook Wasabe.
Die my hair blue.
Learn to juggle.
Lose 4 kilos.
Buy myself a Lava Lamp.
Write something that I actually want someone to read.
Paraglide.
Drive a Porche.
Make a perfect bowl of popcorn.
Paint stars on the ceiling.
Clean my room and keep it that way for more than two days.
Own all the Granny Weatherwax Pratchetts.
Adopt.
Visit Delphi.
Learn to read character from handwriting.
Not send a single SMS for 24 hours.
Read an entire Fantasy series in chronological order without discovering half way through book 7 that there is no way that I can keep the plot in order anymore.
Swim in the Pacific.
Make smores.
Make that 6 kilos....
No comments:
Post a Comment