Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Wallpaper Much?

So... Posting an new link... Anybody wants to see my wallpaper of the day? Check out the new link... I guess I'll update it when I change it every morning. They're designed depending on mood and are therefore varied in both content and seriousness. And actually that is is my one truly laid back design time. Early morning sipping coffee and waiting for the day's joblist. And I now find that there is a small section of co-workers who come check out my screen everyday. I'll get somebody loafing up saying "show me your screen" anywhere after 11am or so... Odd considering that this is the one thing I do all day that is for me and me alone. No client. No servicing. And no "hey, I'm sorry, but could you make the logo bigger."

2 comments:

Rahul Gonsalves said...

Breathlessly awaiting additional posts.

R.

Rahul Gonsalves said...

And where are the new desktops huh?

R.