We have take off...
Right, so this is the first. And since today is already nearly half way through I can no longer remember why this seemed like such a dire necessity at seven this morning. That early deep blue gloom now resides with all things unremembered and unmissed. Three cups of coffee and a roll of mint have fantastic curative powers! Some vague feeling of existential angst triggered a need to be heard that mere individual email could not assuage. Hence the mail to the universe all set out in cyber space... Look at me: Here I am, a scintilla of humanity tossed around by fate... into a shower by eight am and in front of a computer screen by 9:30. Bland white eMac, why do I love you so much?
1 comment:
u know some thing? u r nuts. but i still love u.
also, can i just say... pretentious much? get a grip girl. mayb u gotta cut down on the coffee... or switch to decaf.. if such a thing even exists in this godforsaken burg... he he
now i am going to bed. gnite
Post a Comment